Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the OnePosting service. OnePosting is a service provided by Sentrio Technologies Limited (“Sentrio” or “we”), a company registered in Dublin, Ireland under registration number 228853.
A. Description of Service
OnePosting provides you with the ability to view your account details with one or more of your suppliers. These suppliers provide transactional information such as confirmation of orders, proofs of delivery, invoices, payments and allocation details electronically, and we make these available to you via a secure hosted website (OnePosting). Using OnePosting, you can view specific transactions; follow links from one transaction to another; view signed copies of proofs of delivery; run reports; and settle your outstanding supplier account by making payments online. You can also alter any of your company address or contact details.
B. Representations and Warranties
By registering for this service you confirm that you are authorised to view the account information that will be made available to you once the registration process is complete. If you are NOT responsible for working with supplier accounts, DO NOT REGISTER for this service.
Confirm Compliance with Minimum Age Requirement
Legally, you must be over eighteen years of age (18) to enter into a contract. Please DO NOT REGISTER for this service if you are NOT OVER 18.
You warrant that all information that you have provided to use OnePosting is correct and current.
C. Software Licence
Upon confirming your consent to these terms and conditions, Sentrio licences you to use the software for the purposes of working with your supplier account information subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Sentrio can revoke your licence at any time if you do not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Password and Security
You will receive a password and login details on completion of the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of these details and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and login. You agree to notify Sentrio immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect that there has been a breach of security regarding your password and login details or any other breach of security. You must also ensure that you log out at the end of each session to prevent others gaining access to your account. We strongly recommend that you do not save the password in your Internet browser to prevent unauthorised third parties from getting access to your account. Furthermore, if there are other individuals that are authorised to work with supplier account information, you MUST authorise them to access this information and they must register to receive their own unique password and login details. This licence strictly prohibits sharing of usernames and passwords.
D. Use of OnePosting
- You agree to use OnePosting in compliance with all applicable local, national, international laws, rules and regulations.
- You shall not, and shall not facilitate third parties to use OnePosting for unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, harassment, or abusive purposes.
- You also shall not, and shall not facilitate third parties to prevent others from using OnePosting.
- You shall not use OnePosting for any purposes which in the reasonable opinion of Sentrio are objectionable.Violation of these terms may subject you to legal penalties or other legal consequences and you fully indemnify Sentrio from all liability that could arise out of unlawful or objectionable use of OnePosting. Content
Supplier members provide all transactional information that is displayed on OnePosting. Sentrio expressly excludes any liability for the accuracy of the information displayed and you agree to indemnify Sentrio from any actions that may be undertaken as a result of reliance upon this information.
E. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that Sentrio owns all rights, title and interest in OnePosting including without limitation all intellectual property rights, trademarks, trade names, copyrights, and patents. These rights are protected by Irish and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify or create derivative works from OnePosting. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from OnePosting. These intellectual property rights do not include any content provided by third parties.
G. Limitations on Liability
- Sentrio shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with this Agreement except that which it is unlawful to exclude.
- Sentrio shall not be liable for any statement, condition, warranty or representation made by any supplier, dealer, agent, broker or any other person through whom this transaction may have been introduced, negotiated or conducted and persons other than those in the employ of Sentrio have no authority express or implied to act as agent for Sentrio.
- Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, Sentrio expressly excludes liability for consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Software, its use or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- Sentrio does not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent that the same arises solely as a result of the negligence by Sentrio, its employees, agents or authorised representatives.
As consideration for the service, you agree and understand that Sentrio may display advertisements adjacent to information displayed within OnePosting. These advertisements will be from the supplier whose information you are viewing or from Sentrio or its affiliated companies.
I. Termination, Cancellation
J. Additional Terms
Failure or neglect by Sentrio to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof shall not be construed nor shall be deemed to be a waiver of Sentrio’s rights hereunder nor in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of this Agreement nor prejudice Sentrio’s rights to take subsequent action.
Sentrio shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything which, apart from this provision, may constitute breach of this Agreement arising by reason of force majeure, namely, circumstances beyond the control of Sentrio which shall include (but shall not be limited to) acts of God, perils of the sea or air, fire, flood, drought, explosion, sabotage, accident, embargo, riot, civil commotion, including acts of local government and parliamentary authority; inability to supply the software, materials, breakdown of equipment and labour disputes of whatever nature and for whatever cause arising between either of the parties hereto and any or all of its employees and/or any other employer and any or all of its employees and/or between any two or more groups of employees (and whether of either of the parties hereto or any other employer).
The headings of the terms and conditions herein contained are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
In the event that any of these terms, conditions or provisions shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions, which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The parties hereby agree that the Agreement concluded between them and constituted on these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
You grant Sentrio the right to use your identity in our publicity material and press releases in various media, and to refer to you in such material as our customer or client.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact our legal department.